Re: Re[9]: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

Serge:

Look at the astro stuff as a theory on the table that
you can either confirm or deny.  Individuals simply post what they are
doing, not necessarily for analysis by the public.  If you want to check
their theories out, then give it a whirl.  But the person using the astro
stuff has no obligation to meet your requirements for validity.  This is
not a peer reviewed scientific journal!  And as hard as you try, and as
much as I would like to see what you and ztrader want in terms of evidence, the
majority on this board, or just about any other, will not conform to your
standards in my lifetime.  You may want to see orbs to the minute, etc.,
but the person that developed the system might have found a correlation between
SPX and the position of Mars relative to the top of the oak tree in the
front yard as viewed from the rocking chair on the front porch.  Why
shouldn't that person use that information?  Because you would
not?  So let's get on with our trading, picking up what makes
sense to each of us and rejecting the rest.  Yes, the wildest theories
might be proposed and claimed to be true.  So what.  If you see
throught the smoke and see the proposal for what it is worth, reject it and do
not use it.  If someone wants to use it they will soon learn whether or not
your conclusion is right or wrong.  Since this is not a peer reviewed
journal, validation is not a requirement and violation of "laws" is not an issue
because there are none.  At best one deals with correlations in this
business since there are no known causes.  So accept or reject the
correlations on the basis of the information provided or that you generate, and
move forward on that basis.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV