RE: Re[9]: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

I have
noticed most systems and indicators give a buy /sell signal almost in unison and
that you can find astro justification for acting in any manner of ways at any
time  easily . Ultimately it is the qualifiers for entry,exit,staying flat
and reversal + money management which do the trick.
Unless
one submits a plan for public analysis[with stats ] and not ask for faith +
gullibility as some Gann erudites do then we might all concoct the wildest
theories and claim them to be true.
For
example in Astrology I would expect aspect orbs to the minute/sec and a
consistency of planet identity .
<SPAN
class=500492902-04062001>
<SPAN
class=500492902-04062001>S
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: wavemechanic
[mailto:wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: June 02, 2001 20:42 PMTo:
realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Re[8]: [RT] HOW
UNFORTUNATE
In an ideal world, you are correct.  If A makes a
claim, justification for the claim should be provided so that B can attempt to
reproduce the results in accordance with good scientific methodology.  But
I am afraid that this list does not live in such a world, and insisting on
standard scientific methodology suitable for peer review from this list is
inappropriate.  That being the case, if you are interested in the subject
matter, I suggest you treat all claims as theories that you the
"experimentalist" will properly investigate in an attempt to prove or disprove
the theories.  Until that is done, the "theoreticians" will continue to put
forth their theories and may even act on these unproven theories on their
own behalf.  In the meantime, until you finish your experiments, we
can hopefully put this subject on the shelf since it is presently going in
circles without any end in sight.

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV