[RT] Virus - sent anonymously

I have in the past several days received 2 emails addressed to me personally
each of which contain executables which I have no doubt are virus - I am not
about to execute them. I strongly suspect these emails are originating from
a member of this list:

1) sender "sofipic", subject 11 special characters, originating wanadoo.fr,
UNAXA.EXE attached

2) sender "R. O. Pyle", subject 4 special characters, originating
turbonet.com, DPLAYSVR.EXE and WINWORD.DOC attached

I have been in contact with authorities and it would appear that the sender
is forging the headers, however they will be traced. I will make every
effort to have this individual criminally prosecuted when identified.

I strongly suggest that list members be on your guard.

Earl