Re: [RT] re: ND 100 futures.gif

My nifty little log macd continues to growl bear as well. see chart attached
of NDX.

Agreed, but one must clarify the time frame that they are addressing. On the
daily chart per Delta and my analysis, I am bullish for the next 2 weeks
approximately. On the weekly chart per delta and my analysis, I am bearish.

I Could be right. I could be wrong. Trade at your own risk. I wish i could.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor