[RT] Delta SP

Again, I do not have use of my scanner. But for those who have retained a
previous chart, one can see that we have made a reaction (not saying it's
totally complete) to recognize (weak as it is currently) the medium term
cycle low.

This weak action in itself portends a continued move up towards the long term
cycle high and now next medium term cycle high.

Though things "appear" to be somewhat clear at this point, regarding the
intermediate term cycle rotation, we are not out of the woods until at least
the next intermediate cycle point identifies itself as a high or low.

Using supporting and confirming indicators, (somewhat early as they may be)
my analysis and interpretation points me towards a continued move up to the
up could "bring in" (the final high) on the medium term and subsequently be
the actual long term cycle high.

Just my opinion.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor