Re: [RT] Re: Anybody remember the gold thread? II

FWIW from Arch Crawfore in Bull & Bear journal April - May:

"GOLD has been such a dog for so long, all but the die-hards have given up
on it.  After all, what's the point of fighting the Central Banks?  If they
need more money to beat it down, they just print all they want.  A couple of
Very Long Term cycles in metals are coming due this month and in June!
Jupiter/Neptune cycle is the strongest single cycle in Gold, and the very
least in stock prices.  The third and final Jupiter trine Neptune in
Ephemeris Longitude(regular way) is April 5.  The final hit in Right
Ascension is April 25.  That will, we believe, tremendously reduce the
selling pressure.  Mars & Neptune retrograde on May 10-11 is another Short
Term low.  One other really important possibility:  Solar Eclipse on the
Summer Solstice? (June 21) We only have sample of ONE (June 21, 1982) but
that one was a doozy (technical term).  That was the Exact Low Day in the
Metals complex for 12 years!!!  The Seasonal Low tends to occur in the
August time frame.
    As these events unfold, the selling pressure comes off first, and bases
are formed.  Then we get some surprising Upside, then pull back into
secondary low, after which GOLD(metals) will go Far and Long.  The distance
and magnitude will be determined by how much the Major Currencies are
trashed.  Store of value once more revered."