Re: [RT] Re: Anybody remember the gold thread? II

What about volume?

The "gold volume.gif  "displays on balance volume" and "price volume trend" and price.

OBT made a significant downside break yesterday. Not good!

BUT look at PVT (a refined OBT indicator). We are still in an uptrend and stopped at the line yesterday. The line also showed positive divergence with price at 2/16 and 4/2 bottoms in price.

And now to the fun part. ASTRO!!! (which when used the way I do, is mostly statistics, and numbers).

Several Astro "Technicans" has shown that we "often" have turning point in price when planets at the same time are forming 30-60-90-120-180-360 degrees to each other. That's a very simple way to use it. And easy. These clusters are often seen when we have "energy" in the markets(tops bottoms and accelerations). The clusters don't promise there WILL be energy, but you better keep you eys open if other indicators points to something interesting. Taucher, in his Almanac has an index of these clusters (by Larry Pesavento), which have a very good trackrecord of pinpointing important highs and lows in the market.

Heliocentric (with sun in the middle) it lookes like this:

May
25th    mercury 120 degr to Jupiter
        mercury 120 degr to Uranus
        Earth   180 degr to Saturn

27th    Jupiter 120 degr to Uranus

28th    Mars    180 degr to Pluto
        Earth    60 degr to Neptune

30th    Mercury  90 degr to Neptune

Furthermore on the 29 went Retrograde (looks as if it going backwards as seen from Earth).

The question is, if these aspects should be associated to the accelerated downmove or to a possible bottom in this area. The technical evidence indicate to me that they are supportive to the present pricelevels.

In the astro.gif, it's interesting to note how the Mars 180 degree priceline(blue)together with Uranus 180 degree line (white)twice, has acted as a stopper for price and with sudden powerful burst to follow.

Please note how it happend again at the top of the last rally. It will be interesting to see if we will have another burst to the upside.

Please also note how Mars/Pluto aspects (blue dots) and Neptune/Earth(pink) has been Involved in tops/bottoms/acceleration=energy lately. Since prices has been trading down into the aspect cluster time frame, I presume this is where we will pick up energy for that burst throught the resistance lines in the 292 area.

regards
Stig

regards
Stig