[RT] Fwd: Virus Important read had it on my computer

this is a hoax...............

The Symantec web site (http://www.symantec.com/) list it as such.  If you
have already deleted the sulfnbk.exe file this web site gives help in
restoring it.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Website Services- Click Here!

To: metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, inishwings@xxxxxxxxxxx, plotinus25@xxxxxxxxxxx,       dtragos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hgeiger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,       IvonneSark@xxxxxxx, ivonne.i.sarkissian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,       PatEasby@xxxxxxx, itscritical@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, kpkmfk@xxxxxxx,       jtlee1147@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, BigRude@xxxxxxxxxxx, lindaluft@xxxxxxxxxxx,       Champ338@xxxxxxx, CoffeyMA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, SAMSARK@xxxxxxx,       SAMGOZ@xxxxxxx, VACHIK11@xxxxxxx, TimTimmons@xxxxxxx, VIKDOR1@xxxxxxx,       izkatel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rtmoderator@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Virus Important read had it on my computer
From: Gene Ricci <genr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 19:29:38 -0500
Sender: owner-metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

this is a hoax...............

The Symantec web site (www.Symantec.com) list it as such.  If
you have already deleted the sulfnbk.exe file this web site gives help in
restoring it.

Gene