Re: [RT] Naz - the KISS principle

Figured I might as well correct my spelling in the subject line. :-)

> There was so much posted on the OBS (Oddball system), I missed the code.
> Do
> you have it available, or is it cloaked in the secretive realm of the BO
> (BanishedOne).

Here is the original again. It was in the December Active Trader Mag for
those who want to read the article.

"Trading the momentum of market breadth:"

{Data1 = Either the SPY S&P 500 index tracking stock or the S&P 500
commodity futures contract, natural hour bars.

Data2 = Advancing issues of the Nyse, natural hour bars.}

Inputs: RL(7), BZ(3), SZ(1);

If ROC(Close Data2, RL) > BZ Then Buy;

If ROC(Close Data2, RL) < SZ Then Sell;