Re: [RT] Re: May25th View

Haytham:

I can only claim anecdotal evidence at the moment, meaning I am always
looking for them to reverse and make mirror images the other way. This is
also the case with chimney formations. In my work, both seem to have a
tendency to re-fill back to the beginning of the original formation. I will
now go back and see if I can actually "mine" some actual statistics on both
formations.

I would be remiss to quote a percentage number off the top of my head.
Personally, I find that my memory of a statistic rarely matches the actual
figure. And...it's always better to be right if you quote a figure.

I wish everyone a great trading day tomorrow.

Tim Morge
www.medianline.com