[RT] Re: May25th View

Tim,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and thinking
process for last Friday 5/25/2001. From paragraph #9 I understand you were
favoring continuation of the trend down because of unfilled gap down
by the end of the day last Friday, this point, was the key point I
perceived in your determination of favoring the trend lower, I was concentrating
on the triangle formation and overlooked the unfilled gap down inside the
triangle. I learned from this.(probably the presence of the the gap
down inside the triangle favors break-down than
break-up)

I want to ask you why do you think water formations
tend to make mirror images once one is complete, is there any statistic to
support that?

Thanks for your input.

Best,

Haytham

P.S. I was planning to post some comments on
NASDAQ  tonight but your Gif pictures explained what I want to
say.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor