From: "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2001 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] Back in the oil bidniz

Don,

  I think July is now the lead month for Gasoline. Take a look at the
differance between July and August for two very different pictures.

  What is really important to companies like Chevron is the spread between
Crude Oil and the products such as Gasoline. Lately, Gasoline prices have
created a very high profit margin for refiners. Perhaps there is someone on
this list familiar with the details of this relationship?

  By the way, I think your Wave III top was circa May 10 when Mars (energy)
and Neptune (liquids like oil) were turning Retrograde. There is a Fibonacci
harmonic due for Mars Retro on June 6, so perhaps this will be a turning
point for the energy complex.

Cheers,

Norman