  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 25, 2001 11:57 AM
  Subject: Re: [RT] some thoughts on NASDAQ
  today

  Hi, Don.  No, we don't use
  the previous day's HL to determine direction, but yesterdays HL is
  important as well as the day of week.  Take a look at Gary Fritz's
  indicator on day of week %.  One could even develop a useful system we
  call the "stupid system" that uses the day of week bias alone and a very large
  stop to be profitable.

  How do you do your analysis on the gap
  down odds making?

  Bob, you may still get your up day.
  Like Haytham says, he does not regard anything before 10 eastern as being very
  important in the overall trend.  However, we seem to be oscillating
  around the market's "steel pipe" 10d ma lately.  It will certainly be
  nice whenever we get a breakout of the low atr doldrums.

  dr
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    Don