[RT] Fed fund futures - Warning - Do not believe what you read.

I got a private email from a member of realtraders asking me about the Fed
fund futures. Apparently, at least one news service was out saying that the
Jan. futures showed 20% odds of a rate cut prior to the Fed meeting. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY WRONG. There is close to a 0% probability of a rate cut prior to
the month-end meeting priced in right now. Anything else is complete
misinformation. If anybody else heard or saw such stories, could you please
let me know which wires and authors, if possible, so I can contact those
responsible and set them straight (I am not selling anything here to you or
to anybody else.)

PLEASE REPLY PRIVATELY. DO NOT WASTE BANDWIDTH ON THIS!

---
Steven W. Poser, President
Poser Global Market Strategies Inc.
http://www.poserglobal.com