Re: [RT] Gen - astrostuff

>Since astro is best used in conjunction with technical and fundamentals
>the question becomes have the markets (and I am staying generic here -
>markets meaning naz, spo & dow) corrected satisfactorily to date? If yes
>then Jupiter/Saturn turning direct could just be an intraday blip. If no
>then perhaps look out below.

In short,

a. it looks like a good time to create directional spreads which benefit
from large moves / low upfront cost combinations for oex type indices.

b. if the impact is an intraday blip, then one doesn't lose much more than
transaction costs since vols won't collapse so rapidly for the febs.

c. watch the breakdown from what i think is the rising wedge setting up
clearly on SOX components and on the COMPX, more generally.

Thanks for this detailed explanation Jack... maybe it would help if one
looked back at simultaneous Saturn and Jupiter retro-direct turns.

Can't happen that frequently....
Gitanshu