RE: [RT] STK: Raymond James RJF

RJF is
a classic example of substantial accumulation igniting an outstanding advance. A
true investment grade stock. -Stan

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Gitanshu Buch
  [mailto:onwingsofeagles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, January 17,
  2001 1:04 PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT]
  STK: Raymond James RJF
  One of Bob$R's (or Bob$C$P -  or simply Bob$$$$)
   fave tech analysts works here, but I like the stock for its price+volume
  action.

  Currently a synthetic long call position with a 34
  stop. Options are cheap, if you ask me.

  GitanshuTo
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor