  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 12:01
  PM
  Subject: [RT] RealTrader Amin only
  Hi,I need to change email address's and I understand
  how to stop recievingrealtraders, yet I don't see how to subscribe to RT
  via the egroups list.Real traders is not listed. as a group to subscribe
  to.Regards,Don Thompson----- Original Message
  -----From: "BobR" <<A
  href="mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
  <<A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>Sent:
  Wednesday, January 17, 2001 11:23 AMSubject: [RT] Mkt - OEX
  $C$P> Here's an intraday shot of Bob Carver's $C/$P. 0.5 is
  bullish, 2.0 is> bearish.>> BobR>>>
  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:>
  realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx>>>To
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor