  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001
  16:29
  Subject: RE: [RT] IMHO

  This
  comes from the British.  It has to do with their huge ego.  No just
  kidding.  I would be interested also.
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>
  <FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
  size=2>Jimmy

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: <A
    href="mailto:MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx";>MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx [<A
    href="mailto:MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx";>mailto:MikeSuesserott@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
    Wednesday, January 17, 2001 3:33 PMTo: <A
    href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    AW: [RT] IMHONot being a native speaker of
    English, and speaking of humble opinions here,I cannot help wondering
    why the pronoun by which the speaker refers tohimself in this language
    has to be spelled with a capital "I". I must sayI've always found this a
    bit strange, especially in view of the wonderful,slightly
    self-deprecating Anglo-Saxon sense of humor. Many other languagesreverse
    the case and capitalize "You" instead.Just my humble
    opinion.Michael-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----Von:
    Daniel Goncharoff [mailto:thegonch@xxxxxxxxxx]Gesendet: Wednesday,
    January 17, 2001 21:17An: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxBetreff: Re: [RT]
    IMHOEven if we agree, it would just be our (humble) opinions, as
    opposed to,say, a fact...RegardsDanG>
    t-bondtrader wrote:>> If writing in the first person and
    expressing an opinion, the use of> the phrase or the acronym is, save
    for the word humble, really a> matter of tautology and since one's
    opinion on the market is nearly> always humbled by the market,
    perhaps it could be agreed that there is> no need to use it, in the
    future, especially on the futures...To unsubscribe
    from this group, send an email
    to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxTo
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups Sponsor