Re: [RT] Re: The Reason for Nasdaq's Temporary Bounce

> BTW,  my question was directed to JT , I hoped, in private for
> which I chose "Reply" rather than "Reply All". As it happened
> before, however, it ended up as "All". I asked RT once what is going
> on and how to reply individually, but received no reply. Anybody
> knows?

Try looking at the raw message headers on any RT message.  The RT
listserver (egroups) attaches a "Reply-To:" header to the message
containing, you guessed it, realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxx  This overrides
your mailer's normal setting so you always reply to the list.  The
assumption is that all discussions on the list are for general
consumption, so by default when you reply to a discussion on the
list, you reply to the entire list.

Some mailers allow you to force it to reply to sender or whoever, but
you have to remember to do it.

Gary