Re: [RT] Gen - astrostuff

Speaking of weak Financials and Brokers,

a/ MER and LEH have been acting heavy of late at the prior highs (75 and 80,
respectively). Also the recent move seems to resemble (visually) a rising
wedge - though Earl may want to quantify with volume characteristics of
rising wedges on new highs. This is not how powerful new bull with
stampeding legs begin in stocks supposedly the first beneficiaries of a new
liquidity cycle, regardless of what Jim Cramer over at tsc would have us
believe.

Chickened me enough to short common against long calls. Also, another recent
breakout SHFL just stopped me out.

Man, I love movies but I hate seeing the same canslim failure movie again
and again and again.

b/ BK, Bank of New york, threatening to break below 200 day ma in spite of
great earnings zero bad loan exposure blah blah. Now looking for range
expansion bar on heavier trade, to seal the deal. Another jjc fave, btw -

But imhh togs.

That's my homegrown email shortcut for "in my honest hope-inon, this one
goes south".

Gitanshu

Jupiter goes direct.  In terms of market sectors of influence Jupiter
corresponds to movements in banks, brokers, and other financials.