Re: [RT] Monitors & dpi

I had a similar problem with eye
strain/headaches so I tried LCD's.  Almost immediately those
problems disappeared.  The old CRT's have since been donated, and I
wouldn't ever consider using anything else but LCDs.

I have two currently, a Princeton DPP560 and
Viewsonic's latest VP 151 series, and both use ATI's digital video cards.
There are other quality brands as well, and a good place to check
reviews/comparisons would be PC Magazine or PC World's websites.  You can
also find most of the top models on Ebay or Ubid (both new and refurbs) when
ready to make a purchase.

Hope this helps,

Bob Heisler
<A