[RT] Re: Looking for total volume

Total volume as opposed to just the contract volume, is the daily
volume of all of the contracts for each commodity added together. I
know it can be confusing becasuse they total the daytime volume with
the night time and several other volume figures. Anyway, I can't find
it there, however it is a good data source just the same, so thank
you very much.

Prosper