  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>RT
  Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 2:00
  PM
  Subject: [RT] H&S on the Bonds

  I reckon the attached gif looks as if we have
  reached the point when a H&S pattern on the bonds is set up to
  break.   Gotta be worth a punt with the puts.  Anyway, if it
  breaks it should mean that there is a decent rally on the Spoo, which might
  cheer up a few of the bulls on the list - even if it only turns out to be a
  retracement from which the bears can sell more...

  Whatever else that is a good two-bar reversal,
  eh?
  Any thoughts anyone?

  Bill Eykyn
  to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx