Re: [RT] Re: Breadth data

Hi:

Bob, maybe not enough of mass demand?  After all; there
aren't many traders
on the planet who are as ecclectic and eurdite as
yourself.<g>  Now, how's
that for 'brown nosing'.<g>

Best wishes,
Chas
-----Original Message-----From:
BobR <<A
href="mailto:bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx";>bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx <<A
href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>Date:
Tuesday, January 09, 2001 10:56 PMSubject: Re: [RT] Re: Breadth
data
DTN is the only decent solution for where I live, no cable, no
dsl, satellite is the only way and you are right, DTN has lots of data for a
comparitively reasonable price.  I do have a way of getting breadth data
from dtn into ts2k via MetaServer, but I would rather feed it directly.  I
just wish DTN would be honest with subscribers and potential subscribers about
their intentions for the breadth data.  I and others have been given
indications they would have it and that goes back two or three years and they
still don't send it in a form Omega users can use.  I just don't understand
why they don't see the potential revenue from additional subscribers.  They
must have another reason for not doing it.  Wish I knew what it
is.

bob

<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">