Re: [RT] RE: IB TWS

Michael,

I have a fair amount of bid (wrong) and offer (wrong) quite alot.  I
find myself watching the last not to get confused.  Also when
simaltaniously watching Island book I have from time to time noticed a
slight tws delay of 2-3 sec.s.  Are you using the new version of TWS.
If so how do like it? Comments appreciated.

			Ron