[RT] Market - Overview

Hi,

Over the holidays I wrote an article
about the long, intermediate and current term passage and prospects of INDU,
NASDAQ and the TSE (in Word 97 format with Metastock charts
captured).

To prevent time-outs or whatever for
those with whom I correspond who don't have fast internet connections, I have
broken the article into 3 parts of less than 100k each.

Part I is attached. The others follow
as Parts II and III in separate transmissions.

Perhaps all that is contained in my
article is trite and common knowledge for you.

If so please let me know preferably by
private e-mail. If not, please also let me know by whatever means you may think
fit.

Thanks.

P.S.    These files were
scanned with Norton Anti-Virus prior to transmission.  FWIW.

eGroups Sponsor