Re: [RT] Spoo limit???

Thanks to all who replied. The basic fact is that I was busy taking chunks
out of the drop and did not notice how far the spoo had fallen in total. So
bottom line, I was not prepared and did not have my usual wide yellow line
in place at the limit. I did not realize limit had been reached when it
bounced and only took notice around the 1314 area when we were down over 32.
I should have been prepared and was not. I was fortunate that my lack of
preparation did not find me short at the limit and that my only loss were
trading opportunities.

Earl