Re: [RT] NDX Update

My reference by Zweig was written for general audiences and does not discuss
a requirement for 9:1 down day precursor events to give validity to 9:1 up
day events.  I would be interested in reading more about this requirement
and a generally available reference would be appreciated.

I would also be interested in a conceptual discussion of why, although it
has not been tested, Nasdaq index behavior in regard to 9:1 advancing to
declining volume is diferent from what has been tested with the NYSE.  Has
it simply not been tested against the Nasdaq or am I missing a fundamental
difference between the two indexes that limit the application of the idea
without testing?

Thank you for your help.

Dan