[RT] NAS

Once again, they poured and I mean *POURED* on top of each other to get
back into the same old big caps regardless of triple digit PE's or anything
else.  In one day, we took many issues that were just beginning to have a
look of "possibly" approaching a realistic value and pumped them right into
the bubble again.  All I'm saying is please be careful here.. as I have
said on this list before, until we come to the realization that there are
thousands of value plays out there and the highest volume and highest beta
do not equal the highest desirability, it's Wall Vegas.

Oh.. and no.. I didn't make much money myself today .. even though I had
called for pretty much what happened on this list in terms of the cut, I
own a "boat load" of an oil/nat-gas issue and it got clobbered so I only
made about $3K on what should have been a great day.  Oh well.. a win is a
win is a win ....

Good luck all,

Bob