Odp: [RT] Digest Number 118

Hello RTs,

FYI Bressert uses (used?) a different formula for Keltner Channels. As oppos
ed to the simple 3 averages, he has 7 price points just like Rakesh pointed
out.
Bressert's KC are a lot slower. I can't post them as text here - damn, I jus
t discovered I can't edit Bressert's KC - he password-protected the formula!
Kinda annoying. It's just MAs, after all. So it has to be Metastock 7.0 indi
cator file. Ciphered by WB, LOL:-))

All the best,
Yarroll