Re: [RT] Re: Keltner Channels

Hello Rakesh,
Try this,

Formula#1:
NAME: The 10-Day Moving Average
FORMULA: MOV( (H+L+C)/3, 10, Simple )

Formula#2:
NAME: Upper Keltner Band
FORMULA: MOV((H+L+C)/3,10,S) + MOV((H-L),10,S)

Formula#3:
NAME: Lower Keltner Band
FORMULA: MOV((H+L+C)/3,10,S) - MOV((H-L),10,S)

** All three formulas must be plotted.

In the System Tester, a BUY or a COVER SHORT Signal
would occur when
C > Upper Keltner Band
and a SELL or a SELL SHORT Signal would occur when
C < Lower Keltner Band

**Thus, the system is always either long or short.