[RT] Re: Keltner Channels

Hi List,

Does anyone have the formula for Keltner Channels , as it was available
from, Walter Bressert's website. I say "was" because they seem to have
removed the download url for MetaStock users from their website.

This particular formula plots 7 price points which act as
Support/Resistance levels and have been reasonably accurate in the little
time I have used them. Should anyone want the formula -encrypted- as it was
being distributed by WB drop me a line, I will send it across.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rakesh Sahgal