Re: [RT] GEN: EOD Data Service - Genesis

Phil:

CSI corrects errors when you download new data. They are the cleanest end
of day data. Period.

You can even download data early [right after the close] and then
re-connect and recollect data and error corrections later in the evening or
in the morning.

They are the best end of day data vendors.

Tim Morge

At 03:06 PM 12/31/00 -0800, you wrote:

>   The problem becomes though do they correct the errors they do have, and
>do they do it quickly?  I know some of the others on the list do.  Does CSI?
>
>     On EOD data if company A has say 5% errors and company B has 15%
>errors,  but company B corrects them and does it quickly, but company A
>does not correct them, they leave it to the customers.  I would rather have
>data from company B.
>   I do know that some do not correct errors period, some correct some of
>them only after the customer complains and some automaticly update and
>correct the errors.
>   Does anyone know what CSI does?
>  With the high ratings of the publications they must update all errors
>automaticly?
>
>,At 02:44 PM 12/31/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >      I  have seen a similar chart (probably from eSignal) showing that CSI
> >and eSignal  were equivalent, but I cannot find that one after a quick
> >search.    ----- Original Message -----    From:    G.M. Goins    To:
> >realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx    Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 1:32    PM
> >Subject: Re: [RT] GEN: EOD Data Service -    Genesis
> >   I've used Genesis EOD Data for several years now.
> >I've never had    the opportunity to compare their "cleanliness"
> >  Wonder how one
> >does that ?
> >

> >      eGroups Sponsor
> >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> >

> >    Attachment Converted: "c:\Corel\Print House Magic\CSI Data.gif"

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/978294424/