RE: Re[2]: [RT] GEN: EOD Data Service - Genesis

  • To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: [RT] GEN: EOD Data Service - Genesis
  • From: "Steven W. Poser \(psn\)" <sposer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 18:24:56 -0800

Mark -

I never saw CSI as really selling UA as anythig but a vehicle for their
data. That is the value in their product. It takes me about two-three
minutes every day to download every item they carry - every stock (US and
UK) and every futures contract, plus then the time the program takes to
recompute all their special contracts. CSI is by far the most reliable
source for data. If that is whay Guyeshu is looking for, he should look no
further. There is nobody else with data that reliable (except possibly for
Bloomberg which does not have an end of day service as far as I know). The
only company I ever saw anybody on the street stick with was CSI because it
was the only data you could trust.

Steve Poser

---
Steven W. Poser, President