[RT] RT] Re: Mark's not so Oddball System...System Results

With all the buzz on RealTraders about the Oddball S&P System I decided to see just what results the system would show. I do not proclaim to have exactly the same results as others may show. They are just what my results are. Yours may or may come out the same. I am passing no judgment about the system's results. That is for each trader to decide on his/her own. I used the parameters and the exact code for the system as I understood them on the emails, such as not entering before 10:00 a.m. EST and not after 4:00 p.m. EST. I downloaded the advancing and declining issues data from the MarkBrown.com website.

I also tested the system on 30 minute data as several people had talked about.
Those results did show some advantages over the 60 minute data that "Research" @MarkBrown.com suggested, but had some disadvantages as well. Due to space and time limitations I did not post those results, but it would be nice if someone else would.

You can see the results by clicking on the link below. Go to the bottom left corner of the page and you will see....For Informational Purposes Only ... Oddball S&P. Click on one of those links.

Click here: http://www.tradersfind.com/

I applaud "Research" for offering trading ideas such as the "Oddball S&P System" to the forum.

-David Carrington

eGroups Sponsor