Re: [RT] Re: Adv\Decl oddball

Hello hefjr,

for Chicago time it would be 8:30 am and 3:15 pm for the futures

and 8:30 am and 3:00 pm for the nyse issues.

note ts4 has a chart time offset feature which allows you to change
the data feed time stamp up or down to match your own time zone. i do
not know about this feature in ts2000 i have not run that software
since the beta. i would look in the symbol universe and see what the
session times are for the sp 500 futures and then import my data the
same - adjusting the nyse data to end 15 minutes earlier. i hope i
have explained this correctly. if someone who is more knowledgeable
about bs2000 can help out i'm sure we both would appreciate it.

hac> Greetings Mark,
hac>    Thanks for the data!! Unfortunately, TS2000i Global Server
hac> apparently requires the exact begin/end date for the data to import
hac> correctly. DO you have this information? TIA

hac>                                Regards Harold

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

eLerts