RE: [RT] OFF:NOSTRADAMUS

Gentle Giant:

Much as the thought of Republicans controlling the legislature and executive
branch nauseates me, and much as I am not so sure of Mr. Bush's IQ, if you
surround yourself with intelligent aides, you will do okay. Heck, Jimmy
Carter and Grant were probably the two smartest and possibly the two worst
Presidents we ever had (though I would still vote for Carter over Bush on
general principles). That said, George Bush is going to be the President of
the United States of America, and gets my vote for the respect that the
President of the United States deserves. G-d Bless America.

And to keep the trading Nazis happy:

We are stretched beyond belief here on the up side for the bond market and
the downside for the stock market. However, though a counter trend move is
possible immediate term, neither market has seen their extremes. Looking for
low-2200s in NAZ, possibly into the 1250s on the S&P cash and the mid-105s
for March 10Y. After that, can see significant reversals for a month or so
with S&P even approaching 1400 and NAZ rallying more than 20% as 10Y dumps
2+ points. Long-term though says we got more probs ahead of us. Minimum
eventual target on NAZ is 2115 and more likely 1960. Fib targets guesstimate
near 1624 with risk to 1463 even though I prefer the 1960.

By the way, look for me in Futures magazine in February (luckily, without a
picture).

Steve Poser

---
Steven W. Poser, President