Re: [RT] Margin calls and bottoms

In a message dated 12/20/00 4:27:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, ist@xxxxxx
writes:

<< Do we get a violent Christmas rally for a couple of days?
 Does fear overcome greed and those speculators who loved the 90s look
 elsewhere to place their funds?  Is the tax selling over?  Will fund
 redemptions afford greater pressure on the markets?  Will the influx of
 401K and other retirement funds give us the ever famous January effect?
 Will those giant brokerage firms start laying off people and cutting
 bonuses?  Just look at the charts, the complete story will unfold
 there.  Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Ira.

hello

my work suggests  a dead cat bounce  to an intra day hi of   2750 by Fri
or Monday
then
by next Fri 12/28-12/29   intra day  low will be  UNDER   2000 NASDAQ
BE CAREFUL
happy healthy and wealthy year
Ben

eGroups eLerts