[RT] Re: DTN and trade volume

Mark, If you would have read the message and did a little more thinking than smart guy stuff , you would realize that Globex as an electronic trade does report Trade Size - or Volume.  For example on one trade which is a tick, I trade 10 contracts.  This would have a reported trade volume as 10.  As I am sure you already know - since you know all. It is the same as number of share is for equities in a reported trade.  All of the equities do report the trade size. As usual, thanks for your un-help. John \ At 01:38 PM 12/13/2000, Mark Brown wrote: Hello  John, well lets think about this - how many ticks would you expect to see on a (here's a hint) "ONE" tick chart? JOR> If anyone is using DTN Sat connected to UMDS, could you tell me if you see JOR> trade volume in your tick files for Globex traded futures.  I was on the JOR> phone with a friend and we looked at SP Mini ( @ES1H  )  and all of the JOR> tick volume  = 1.  DTN supports says he sees trade volume in Chameleon, -- Best regards,   Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   Y = Offset + Amplitude * sin(Frequency * X) eGroups Sponsor To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx