[RT] DTN and trade volume

To All,

If anyone is using DTN Sat connected to UMDS, could you tell me if you see
trade volume in your tick files for Globex traded futures.  I was on the
phone with a friend and we looked at SP Mini ( @ES1H  )  and all of the
tick volume  = 1.  DTN supports says he sees trade volume in Chameleon,
while on the phone with me.  I will try Chameleon this evening when the
tick count slows.  Just wondering if UMDS is messing up or I am just lucky.

Private email is sufficient unless you think everyone else is interested.

Thanks in advance.

John

Click here for more details:
http://click.egroups.com/1/10801/0/_/152424/_/976730528/