Re: [RT] Off topic - for the email experts

I use a local ISP for email, and UUNet when I have to travel.

In order to send mail out thru UUnet, I have to change the outgoing mail
server to reflect the server used by UUNet in the geographic location.

So, there should be no problem if you calling long distance to your home
ISP directly, but if you are connecting to the net thru a local ISP, you
might have to change your SMTP server to correspond to that of the local
ISP.

Regards
DanG

eLerts