Re: [RT] Re: Trading the Supreme Court - Bonds

This list seems quite a friendly place to hang about and pick up tidbits of
wisdom and knowledge from those sage individuals wiser and more experienced
than I in this confusing, at times, and less than exact means of seeing order
and structure.

It seems you, James, are offering sarcasm and ridicule, and of those skills I
know enough.

Dan

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/976598535/