[RT] Re: Trading the Supreme Court - Bonds

The good news is that you seem to be consistantly wrong about
everthing. That is your right too.

Doji's on the bonds. Starting to look toppish.

Prosper

--- In realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxx, "James Taylor" <jptaylor@xxxx> wrote:
> Analyzing the possible outcomes of the Supreme Court ruling:
>

> Ruling in Favor of Bush (heaven forbid):
> will likely result in a rally (short-lived as it may be)
>
> 1) On C-Span, Reverend Jesse Jackson warned that massive
demonstrations will be held in the event that the Supreme Court votes
against hand-counting the votes in question.   These demonstrations
may become extreme (heaven forbid), giving way to riots.  Currently
prayer vigils are being held at Federal Buildings by PUSH and AFLCIO
members.   News coverage of such unrest will very likely dissolve any
possible rally.

> 2) The traders that the CNBC empty suits interviewed said that they
planned on shorting the news, no matter the outcome.

> Ruling in Favor of Gore (lessor of the evils):
> 3) A ruling in favor of Gore is highly likely to result in an
immediate drop in the indexes; as experienced last Friday when the
Florida Supreme Court ruled in favor of Gore.

> Net/net  it looks like a high probability short sell of the Nasdaq
bubble.  My entry point will be on a break of intraday support, with
the price below both the 18 and 36 period moving averages, with a
stop loss above both averages.   This system provides: 1) a logic
entry, trading in the direction of the break-out, 2) trailing stop,
3) defined stop-loss exit.

> Example attached.
>
> To reproduce the chart, go to
http://www.bigcharts.com/intchart/frames/frames.asp?
symb=nasdaq&time=&freq=

> View the attached chart to see my settings.
>
> Happy (and safe) short-selling of this Nasdaq bubble.
>
> James

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/976595605/