Re: [RT] BONDS

This sounds familiar.  I remember when the banks had huge bad debts from South
America and local problems also.  Technically, if a bank showed its financial
statement to get a car loan, it wouldn't  qualify.  They had negative net
worth.  The banks stocks just kept rallying.  I couldn't understand why this
kept happening.  It took 3 years before it came to light and the bank stocks
finally took their deep fall.  As I have said before.  It is not fact, but
perception, that creates movement in the markets.    Ira

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/976207198/