[RT] Quote.com users

Any of you using quote.com qcharts having trouble with charts comming up
with odd prices on the chart?  Every once in a while i'll pull up a chart
and it will have prices that I have no idea where it came from, at first I
thought it had somthing to do with the decimal pricing, but it doesnt even look
like that.  Have any of you had this problem and if you did how did you fix
it?

Thank you
Troy
wallst@xxxxxxxx