Re: [RT] Re:VIRUS ALERT Block messages

I would urge people to get Eudora from their web site.  It's free, it's
superior to Outlook Express and it's far safer.  In fact, I have never
heard of an exploit problem with their program.  Of course, you never open
any attachment that you are unsure of in terms of what it is or who it's
from but Outlook is full of holes and more are found faster than MS can
plug the old ones.

Bob

oh.. http://eudora.com

At 03:56 PM 12/3/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>I agree with this approach -- they should be blocked -- at least for 2 or 3
>months. I have gone into the tools section of outlook express and have
>blocked all messages from agarg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and also from its owner
>Ashok Garg. I suggest you may also want to take similar action.

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/0/_/152424/_/975882690/