RE: [RT]60 yr cycle & sentiment + Pattern correlation

We cannot reasonably expect a one-to-one correlation between 1960 and 2000,
so the implications of the attachment should not be taken too literally.
Still, it will be interesting to see how this iteration of the end of a 40
year cycle plays out.

We are near the end of theoretical 20 and 40 year cycles (2002) which should
exert downward pressure on prices. We are at the apex of a theoretical 4
year cycle which should also exert downward pressure on prices. However, we
are near the beginning of a 2 year cycle which should exert an upward
pressure on prices.

The 1960-62 cycle lifted the DJIA to a new high then dumped it below the
1960 low. I assume 2001 will see an attempt to retest the current high of
this 20/40 year cycle prior to descending to the eventual low.

-Stan