Re: [RT] When & How to Quit When Losing

Group,

Cheers for Antique...Here's a post that appeared in
another group that seems appropriate to the topic:

  First I would like to
say, that your group is very interesting, I am very interested in the filed
of Behavioral Finance, Actually my interest grew after I lost $650000 in the
stock market (I have also done some analysis of that loss on my Web Page -
<FONT
face="Courier New"
size=3>http://www.geocities.com/Nawaralsaadi/Nawarmain.htm<FONT
size=3> ).  I am just wondering if anyone here
has views on the theory of Reflexivity by George Soros?. I am trying to do
some deep research on this theory.
to:Behavioral-Finance-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx.

eGroups Sponsor