Re: [RT] Alan Greenspan

I agree Joe, no one can know it all.  I am by no means any type of expert in
the economy, but I think there is some validity in what James says.  I just
hope that it all falls out somewhere in the middle and doesn't crash as hard
as James thinks.  Here is a site that is quite interesting:

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm

It is the US federal govenments official site that posts the public debt to
the penny every day.  You can search back many years if you want.  When you
have a look, think about how many times you have heard the word "surplus"
used by all the politicians over the last year.

John

http://www.frbchi.org/pubs-speech/publications/BOOKLETS/public_debt/public_d
>  > ebt.html
>  > http://home.earthlink.net/~arison/debt.html
>  >
>  > I give my clients the real deal, (let the empty suits on CNBC candy-coat
>  and
>  > lie to the lemmings) give them access to reading materials so they can
>  > prepare themselves when the veneer of this so called 'new' economy wears
>  > off, as it already is, as the dot-coms fail, and hapless (hopeless,
>  > clueless) 'investors' lose their retirement money and life savings.   If
>  you
>  > manage money for clients, do them, and yourself a favor, and do some
>  reading
>  > on the economic history and familiarize yourself with the hard numbers,
>  > before it is too late.
>  >
>  > James Taylor
>  > http://www.techtrading.com