[RT] Over Night BMI bad timestamp

For those of you using BMI data, when I got up this morning I saw that I
have data timestamped at 2:14 *PM* instead of *AM*, which when it
happened
messed up everything that followed overnight.  My BMI Server still
thinks
it's PM.

To "fix" it, close down TS and restart the server.  It comes up
with the accurate time.  After that, you can either delete the bad data
or
change the timestamps.

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/152424/_/975332884/